In order to create a positive and engaging environment for our followers on social media, we request our generation family to treat each other with respect. You may disagree with an idea; however, you must be respectful of others at all times.
While we do not discriminate against views or opinions posted to our social networking accounts, we reserve the right to remove or not approve any comment. A comment will not be edited or modified to remove unacceptable content; the entire comment will simply be deleted. Some of the reasons we may remove it are listed below:
1) Abusive, vulgar, obscene, racist, threatening, or harassing comments.
2) Libel, slander, or personal attacks of any kind, including the use of offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
3) Spam, including content that promotes products or services or contains gratuitous links
4) Makes unsupported accusations.
5) Comments that suggest or encourage illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity.
6) Duplicate posts.
7) Clearly off topic.
8) Political campaigning or lobbying.